2013 Ford Focus User Reviews
SE Hatch shown
- $16,200 - $39,200
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel econmy, the new direct injection engine, body style
- the automatic transmission
Purchased As New
I love everything about the car except for the transmission. If Ford doesn't do something very soon to correct the problems with it, I'm going to check out the new 2014 Honda Fit when it comes out mid year 2013. It is going to be restyled with a new direct injection engine and a new 6 speed transmission. I'm sure Honda won't have these kind of problems with their new models.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Focus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Focus
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles