2013 Ford Focus User Reviews
- $16,200 - $39,200
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome commuter/grocery yard sale car. 33mpg city/41 hwy
Purchased As New
Better than Toyota/Civic/Hundai,and costs less..You will not find a better car for the money..and its 100% made in america ,not like those Cruzes..
3 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Focus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Focus
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles