2013 Ford Focus User Reviews
- $16,200 - $39,200
- No trim specified for this review
- 33 to 34 MPG...great ride and very comfortable
- All Sync functions are not compatible with T-Mobile-but hopefully Ford will change this soon.
Purchased As New
I love my Focus. I bought brand new with 8 miles 3 months ago. The upgrades to the transmission and steering take a little getting used to, but once you do it is a great ride. I have received a lot of compliments on the styling and sporty look. I can't wait to take a good road trip next Spring in this car. My husband and I plan to do a lot of traveling all over the US in this car. Best car purchase I have ever made! Thank You FORD!
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Focus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Focus
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles