2013 Ford Focus User Reviews
- $16,200 - $39,200
- No trim specified for this review
- The gas mileage & comfort
- The Microsoft Sync. is annoying and prefer a simple GPS.
Purchased As New
I enjoy driving the Focus, and it's very comfortable at all speeds.
It takes time to adjust to the automatic transmission, but unlike other vehicles, the automatic Focus can be towed behind a RV, as is.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Focus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Focus
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles