2014 Ford Focus User Reviews
- $16,310 - $35,200
- No trim specified for this review
- great 30.5 in city and 40 freeway
- learning the computer and how to use features
Purchased As New
we have a 2013 hatchback love it
the steering was the hardest to get use to because it is so sensitive. My husband thought I was jerking the car but I have smoothed it out now. Looking forward to our first long road trip this winter. I like to hear people tell us how forward the design is. When driving I feel I am driving a solidly built car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Ford Focus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Ford Focus
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles