2004 Ford Freestar Wagon User Reviews
- $3,969 - $4,882
- No trim specified for this review
- satisfied with fuel economy
- wind noist through drivers window.
Interior front dashboard warped. Had to be replaced. Exterior door panels on passenger front door and passenger sliding door will not stay on. Had to have them replaced and they are coming off after one week. Right front windshield post trim had to be replaced, Coming loose. 32,000 miles, had to have all four rotors turned. About all of my driving is long distance. My next vehicle will not be a Ford.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles