2006 Ford Freestar Wagon
There are 4 user reviews for the Limited trim shown below
- We get great gas mileage in our Freestar, as we did in our 02' Windstar.
- A bit of rough ride, wish they could make them sit higher.
We think it's a great value. We just bought a 2006 Freestar Limited. It's just so great for kids.....and we only have one child, but it still a 'makes sense' kind of car. We take our vacations in the car, on the road....and it works great for that as well. I love the storage options in the back and I love the new folding down seats....read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good 23mpg H.Way
- brakes very good, ride nice
I would buy anther one very pleases,
Lots of power for me. Very save ,
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good 24 mpg what more do want.
- very good brakes Ride very good
This is my first freestar I am very please ,
Will buy anther. what more can I say.
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Limited Package, 4.2L quick, power everthing,handling, lumbar, seat comfort, storage bins, smoooth,
- gas mileage average city/highway is 19-20, looks like the Windstar
Great Value for the money. Freestar Limited Package, power everything, DVD, power sliding doors, heated seats for under 30K. Exterior may resemble Windstar, interior is very nice. Cargo area has hooks to hang things. I bought the Freestar to haul 3 kids around not to go tailgating... I dont know what Ford was thinking about that design feature....read morehide
13 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?