2007 Ford Freestar Wagon User Reviews
Limited [Discontinued] shown
- $8,532 - $9,479
- No trim specified for this review
- Good for a large family, LOVE DVD Player for Kids
- Brakes loud, transmission unreliable
Handle on rear hatch was poorly designed and comes off easily. Transmission went out at 60,000 miles and dealership charged almost $3000 to replace even though I still owed over $13,000.00 on the vehicle. Heard from 2 other Freestar owners that actually work for Ford that this transmission is the worst Ford ever made. Expected better gas mileage.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles