2006 Ford Freestyle User Reviews
SEL FWD shown
- $6,655 - $8,220
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage, roomy interior for hauling without using a trailer, sufficient acceleration.
- Hauling capacity with hitch could be greater than the 2000#, more like 3500#.
I'm a happy camper with this car. I've been watching this car since it came out and waited till the '06 model was available. I went from a Lincoln to this and am a very satisfied owner. Hopefully it'll be in production for a few more years.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles