2013 Ford Fusion Energi User Reviews
SE Luxury shown
- $38,700 - $40,100
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, very stylish, nice handling, great range, top notch tech package
- Tech package takes time to learn
Purchased As New
This car's electric-only range is 21 miles, but since it's a hybrid, it's able to function without the worry of an electric-only car. In fact, it could even be used completely without ever having to plug it in.
It qualifies for $3750 in Federal credits, and here in California, another $1500 in tax credits. It also qualifies for the carpool lane in California!
I've been driving this for about a week now, and only have good things to say about it.
9 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Fusion Energi also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Fusion Energi
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles