2007 Ford Fusion
V6 SE shown
- $7,941 - $9,802
The 2007 Fusion is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 7 trims, ranging from the I4 S to the... read more V6 SEL AWD.
Upon introduction, the I4 S is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The V6 SEL AWD is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 221-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 Fusion is a carryover from 2006.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Ford Fusion
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles