2007 Ford Fusion
There are 39 user reviews for the I4 S trim shown below
- Good gas milege, especially for traveling on the road as a college students. Great overall price.
- No fog lights for the standard edition
Should have reconsidered the standard model and upgraded to the V-6 AWD and paid a little extra money.
16 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Styling in and out, reliability, ride/handling, great mileage
- Wide turning circle, view over high rear decklid
Roomy, reliable, economical, with head turning looks and decent performance, I've been more than satisfied driving a Fusion for a little over a year now. There are some minor issues (poor view over the trunk, 5spd that doesn't really "catch" until 3k rpm's), but the overall package is great for a car that can be had well equipped for under 20 grand. Definately worth considering, even against Camry or Accord....read morehide
19 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looking, comfortable, good handling, quiet, smooth ride, nice extras
- head room on enter /exit (ouch)
I get a lot of double takes with my 07 Fusion (black). I like it very much so far. I have the V-6 and extras like power seat, telescoping / tilt steering wheel (great for leg room), climate control, 6 CD changer,
heated remote outside mirrors, electronic day /nite mirror, info center,
steering wheel controls for radio and heater /ac /cruise, 17 inch alloys, rear spoiler, etc.
I've bumped my head twice getting in, but I know now to bend down more, LOL. Other than that, everything is great....so far.......read morehide
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very spaciouse, good pick up, very comfterable
- ABS is not standard
I test drove the I4 S and loved it, it is very comfterable and spaciouse. I don't feel cramped like I do in the car I have now. I also like the storage it has. Over all I love the car and can't wait to lease it!
14 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great gas mileage, awesome ride, very smooth and roomy interior and trunk.
- We got the 4 cyl and it doesn't take off very quickly. Also the interior is rather sparse.
Good looking and distinctive. Excellent in crash tests, and the price was right! I cannot say enough about the smooth ride of this car for the money.
15 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looks, good fuel economy, plenty of power for a 4 banger, plenty of interior room
- There are 2 cons, poor rear visibility, and the inability to shift out of overdrive
I love my Fusion! I have driven an SUV for like 15 years, and imagined I would have difficulty getting used to a regular car again, but I haven't. I love the handling, manuverability, and the power of my Fusion, as well as the economy.
I do a fair amount of mountain driving, and my one real complaint is the inability to shift out of overdrive when coming down the mountain to help save your brakes. My 5 speed transmission only give you the options of P, R, N, D, L. Nothing in between drive and low, and low is too low when traveling at normal highway speeds.
All in all, a very nice car....read morehide
15 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun to drive, comfortable, great gas mileage ave 30 mpg with my short commute.
- 4 cylinder a little noisey but I knew that before I bought it
I decided to buy it for economy, cost and fuel. The V6 is smooth and quiet. I went with the I4 to save money and the 72 months at zero interest made for a deal we couldn't turn down. We really love this car. Everyone who sees it and rides in it is impressed. It is a great car, just like everyone says....read morehide
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I have the V6 with six speed auto and love it for its' very good power and handling. 32 MPG too!
- At 6'4" I wish there was a little bit more leg room, other wise it is a very good car.
The Ford Fusion is a NASCAR body style and the peoples version has proved to be as outstanding on the street. The pros: said it all!
11 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Easy to drive manual, great mpg, smooth ride, classy looking
- small rear window
I LOVE this car first manual I have owned and one of the smoothest I have ever driven before! Such a good value and a classy car!!!
9 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )