2010 Ford Fusion User Reviews
I4 SE shown
- $11,173 - $16,148
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth, Quiet, Comfortable, but Quick ride.
- Didn't offer the Navigation screen in the SEL model, only in the Sport and Hybrid models.
Purchased As New
V6 SEL FWD wasn't an option to select, but that's the one I proudly own. I traded a Toyota product for the Ford Fusion. This vehicle takes sporty stance in a family sedan. Ford really engineered it right when it comes to easy steering, quiet engine, and blocking out the road noise. Who cares that the resale value is higher than Camry, Accord or anything Gov't Motors offers, I won't ever resell my Fusion. If you offered me the money, I'd take you to Woody Anderson of Madison and hand you to Sales Rep. Joe Mullins, and he'd be sure you got the exact color you wanted. The saying should be changed to "Drives like a Fusion".
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles