2010 Ford Fusion User Reviews
I4 SE shown
- $11,173 - $16,148
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable and excellent MPG Highway
- Engine sounds loud (4 cyl)
Purchased As Used
We traded in our gas guzzling Saab SUV for this and couldn't be happier, we get 14 more MPG and at $4.19/gallon, that's a lot of extra $ in our pockets, car is very up to date on current styling and technology, looks great, drives great.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles