2010 Ford Fusion User Reviews
V6 SPORT FWD shown
- $11,173 - $16,148
- No trim specified for this review
- Great MPG, Feels sporty, Good power for a 4-cylinder, Nice style.
- Challenged up the steeper grades, trunk space small, head clearance slightly lacking but manageable
Purchased As Used
Bought it preowned at 19,000 miles. A wonderful vehicle. Got 36.5/mpg on my first roady and it ran great. Seats extremely confortable. Warranties still valid. SYNC system is a great feature. I never owned a 4-banger that feels so much like a sporty car. I'd recommend the I4 SE to anyone.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles