2011 Ford Fusion User Reviews
I-4 S FWD shown
- $12,155 - $18,028
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Economy, Comfort, Appearance, Cargo & Passenger Space
- On paper, Ford needs to swap to the 3.7 V6
Purchased As Not Purchased
I rented this car for 2-weeks, and drove 75 miles per day in city and rural commutes. Excellent in a word. I really like that FORD paid attention to a nice quite interior too.
On paper, this car is good, but in real driving this car is BETTER. The 4-cyl impressed me with crisp acceleration and smooth cruising. Resulted in no less than 30MPG from the Avg fuel economy. I can understand right now the 3.5 V6 is more proven as a reliable engine, yet if Ford wants to seize a greater market share, then switch to the sportier 3.7 V-6 of the Mustang.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles