2012 Ford Fusion User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $13,541 - $19,869
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of good options; quick; quality build.
- Trans shifts hard, known for failure
Purchased As Used
Great power & performance from the V6. The transmission shifts pretty hard from 1st to 2nd, especially at low acceleration, such as in town driving. Hit it hard & the car shifts great. It feels as though the car Wants to be driven hard off the line, rather than be pampered. Took some getting used to. Headlights are terrible. I just switched the stock bulbs out for a 6000K HID kit for $300. Much safer at night; looks, crisp, new and clean as well.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles