2013 Ford Fusion User Reviews
Hybrid SE shown
- $21,900 - $32,200
- No trim specified for this review
- I'vw only had the car for two weeks, 500 miles, but so far it has been a very nice experience.
- None so far.
Purchased As New
The future will tell, but I'm not disappointed and the car lives up to what Ford says. As far as mpg goes, its doing OK, but it's not broke in yet and I am expecting better as time and mileage increases.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Fusion also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Fusion
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles