2013 Ford Fusion User Reviews
Hybrid Titanium shown
- $21,900 - $32,200
- No trim specified for this review
- Rides nice, great looking, very comfortable
- Lack of push button start, interior color options limited, separate key fob for remote start.
Purchased As New
Had the car a little over a month and am pleased overall. Mileage is in the 25 to 26 mpg range with mixed city/highway driving using the 1.6 engine. This is the first car where I've actually gotten compliments on the appearance. Wanted the Titanium version with push button start but couldn't get both it and the dune leather seating - big bummer for me and, I believe, a mistake by Ford. Also, the remote start has a separate key fob. Had I known that in advance, I wouldn't have asked for it. Please address these two issues Ford or my next car might be another make.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Fusion also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Fusion
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles