2002 Ford Mustang
Standard Coupe shown
- $3,004 - $5,563
The 2002 Mustang is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports coupe, or convertible, available in 9 trims, ranging from... read more the Standard Coupe to the GT Premium Convertible. The 2002 Mustang's closest competitors include the Acura RSX, the Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, and the Volkswagen New Beetle.
Upon introduction, the Standard Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 193-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The GT Premium Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Mustang is a carryover from 2001.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Ford Mustang
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles