2004 Ford Mustang User Reviews
Premium Convertible shown
- $4,847 - $9,568
- No trim specified for this review
- Extemly fast! Fun to drive. Gives a person a thrill to drive. The body style is great.
- It really sucks the gas down when you punch the gas pedal. Otherwise it's perfect!
This has been a great car for me to own. It is a dream come true I just only wish someone else was making the payment for me! It's trully a thrill to own and I wouls recomend it to anyone that wants a true American Muscle Car. I am glad that it was a limited edition because if it wasn't everyone would have one.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles