2005 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Coupe shown
- $6,921 - $11,526
- No trim specified for this review
- looks great, still running and looking great at 69,000 miles
- gas mileage good be a little better some interior materials used are cheap
Purchased As Used
the handles on the back of the seats that cause the seats to fold forward have broken off and had to be replaced $30.00 a piece. The main concern is that Ford needs to investigate for a possible problem with the dash gauges. My speedometer works on and off sometimes registering 65 sitting still. My friend's 05 mustang has issues with the RPM gauge and gas gauge they rarely work. I keep checking and still no recall listed. Other than the speedometer issue I love the car and hope to put lots of miles on it.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles