2005 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Coupe shown
- $6,921 - $11,526
- No trim specified for this review
- NICE LOOKS
- CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON AFTER ONLY 2 MONTHS
HAS SQUEAL IN ENGINE, DEALER CANT FIND SO FAR. OIL PUMP LEAK FIXED, NOW CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON. I ALSO DON'T FIND THIS CAR AS QUICK AS I EXPECTED. FIRST AMERICAN SPORTS CAR AND PROBABLY WILL BE MY LAST.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles