2005 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Coupe shown
- $6,921 - $11,526
- No trim specified for this review
- Very high HP for the buck, will get the job done, seats are comfortable and the interior is better
- Pistons are crap and crack, detonation w/ aftermarket cold air intake, doesn't have forged pistons
For all the street tuners: If you want to mod this car, plan on spending 7-8K on a complete re-inforced engine overhaul before placeing a blower that would produce 12-16 psi. Also, don't do cold air intake unless you have a computer mod before it. Dynomax sound killer on this car. There are alot of upgrades performance wise on this car, but require more than backyard experiance to play with. Stock Block w/ stock pistons can hold 425 crank HP. But the Pistons must be replaced, can't stress that enough.
They are foam compressed pistons.... Ford really went cheap on this one.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles