2005 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Coupe shown
- $6,921 - $11,526
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, performance, awesome brakes, very sleek, THE POWER!!!!!!!!
- None really, wouldn't mind a rear window wiper....but I'll keep it as is!!
My first Mustang, my first fun, fast car. (Yeah, there's a lot of power but this woman driver can handle it!) I am SOLD on the pony car....now I finally see what all the lust is about for the Ford Mustang!! I love the rumble, love the way it handles and my kids love it too. It stops on a dime, turns tightly, accelerates......now i NEVER have to worry about making the pass!! I truly appreciate the mix of the old with the new. My kids are learning what a muscle car is all about! I love that I am driving an American Car, an Icon. I will keep this car, it's a classic, my kids will enjoy "taking it out" when they are old enough and experienced drivers (good bribery tool, hee hee).
This car is a dream come true for me.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles