2005 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Convertible shown
- $6,921 - $11,526
- No trim specified for this review
- Good performance for the value of the vehicle!!
- Inside could use better materials.
I love the retro styling. I turn heads everywhere I go, with people crowding to get a look at the car. Everyone has been very excited about the new mustang on all levels. The only problem I foresee is the limited availability of the GT version. Ford needs to bump up production before people lose interest in this new car. Ford has a hot product for the first time in years, and they don't want to lose people because they can't produce this car fast enough.
120 out of 164 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles