GT Deluxe Convertible shown
- $6,921 - $11,526
- No trim specified for this review
- Good on cornering, Appearance, and overall Customer Satisfaction.
- It does not come with 18 inch wheels until late 2005
Great Car, Looks Great and Runs Great. Just what I had been waiting for. All My neighbors came over and looked at it. I took it to my job and two of my friends went out to the dealership and bought one each for themselves. The interior looks awsome with the upgrade I got. You could feel the difference with the extra horsepower Ford added. It beats all other previous mustangs in everything. Now if I could only have time to take it to the track.
113 out of 141 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles