2006 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Convertible shown
- $7,854 - $13,012
- No trim specified for this review
- Responsive,Sporty, a Joy to Drive, A tight rideing convertable car.
- Keeping my son from Driveing it on weekends, **********
I was looking into a sports 2 seater PONTIAC/ SKY/- NO ROOM at all, so I looked into Mustang and it had a trunk, rear small but still 2 seats. and still was a pleasure to drive (except in the snow). Now I take the long way to work with the top down. I have the V-8 and power to spare.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles