2006 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Coupe shown
- $7,854 - $13,012
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy! I have a 5 speed manual, and on the highway I have gotten as much as 40 MPG!
- No room in the back seat for adults.
Purchased As Used
I bought this car used with 89,000 miles on it. It is in great shape and I love the way it handles on the road. GREAT GAS MILEAGE with the 5-speed manual. I can get 36-40 MPG on the highway. I love this car!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles