2006 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Coupe shown
- $7,854 - $13,012
- No trim specified for this review
- Curb appeal outrageous, smooth, brawny and tremendous fun to drive
- Leather seats and dash great, rest of interior could have been made with more quality.
Considering car weighs 3600 lbs. fuel economy not bad, and it's not an economy car, it's a performance car )20mph). Front seats could be heated. Rear seat small, good for kid or package but the same as my 1965 Mustang, good replica.
Only cheapness was inside, doors rattle when closing but not when driving.
Fors has a winner and that's coming from a Chevy man. A few upgrades by Ford would make this car spectacular.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles