2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Convertible shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- power, styling, handles better than previous models, fun to drive
- road noise is a little much, door handles are designed poorly
I own the 2006 GT and the car is awesome. No mechanical problems, handles great at high speeds and drifts fairly well. Plenty enough power to pass quickly and merge easily. This car was made to run, it's certainly one of the best Mustangs produced yet!
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great styleing, Good horsepower for the price, Nice sound, and beautiful interior.
- Live rear axel
This is a beautiful car and for a great price. I have found this to be one of the most fun cars to drive and thankfully it is AMERICAN.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- i own a 2006 gt it rocks wish it had more power i love it more then last four corvettes
- fuel economy has droped but who cares it rocks
its auto and still smokes the tires,handles great,good leg room for 6 foot tall dig the dash lites my next one will be s/c
4 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- comfort, agililty, fun, amenities galore, pricing is way below value in my opinion
- no negatives
I have a torch red premium '07 Mustang with leather adn all the amenities you can get, and the price was low, the styling is awesome, the handling is beyond belief, and infact I often drive a new Nissan 350Z and this little Mustang rivals the 'z' in performance and handling. It is more than comfortable, and the new retro styling both in and out are awesome. The gas mileage currently is about 24 MPG but appears to be on teh rise as time goes by. I would not trade this car off for anything. MUSTANGS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am 53 years old, they are not just for kids....read morehide
20 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- awsome car love my 07 gt perforance is great and getting better with time
- a little bit of road noise
i have had my car for 6 months its breaking in nicely. fuel mileage is still climbing 25.5 hwy the car is a great way for me to travel!
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good HP
- Poor gas mileage
My 01 GT is just as fast, but gets a whole lot better gas mileage. Gotten up to 30mpg in it at it's best. If you can get the horse power you have to get the mileage I get you will have a great car.
6 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Mustang GT350 drops some camo
Now that we've poured over the 2015 Ford Mustang in its standard form, it's time to look ahe...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles