2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Coupe shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- No trim specified for this review
- Good MPG, Nice interior package, Great looks
- I didn't get the Stability Control- rear end can slip on little water
Purchased As Used
Other than the con listed-I love my car. Right down to the leather seats that cover for summer. (top down, hot, shorts=ouch!) The trunk has great room you can fill it and still put the top down. Heater gets warm quick and you can't beat the convertible top. I have the Shaker 500 sound system-it's more than enough to hear it as you cruise at 70MPH.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles