2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Coupe shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks easy maintenance good mpg comfortable great value for the money did is say good looks?
- Why bother with a back seat? Although it is better than a 01 cougar
Purchased As New
Bought this car for my daughter. She has put 22,000 miles on it so far. Only had to carry it to the dealer one time. Had a buzzing under light acceleration. Had it fixed in less than 2 hours. 0 other problems. Very comfortable for me to drive and I am 6'5". Took a 600 mile trip and decided to drive the Mustang. Was very relaxed the whole way. Fair acceleration and fuel economy. Beautiful car. I do my own maintenance and everything under the hood is very easy to get to. I am seriously thinking about buying one for myself as soon as all the kids are out of the house. I think I will make mine a GT though. This is my favorite Mustang since the 66 I had. I also had a 75 and an 81.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles