2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Convertible shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- No trim specified for this review
- averaging 28.5 MPG on the highway
- can't get people to stop staring at me in the car or kids in little Jap cars to stop wanting to race
Purchased As New
A solid reliable car that is very cheap to maintain, insure and fun to drive. It has loads of power, great standard stereo/CD, handles like a dream and gets good fuel economy for a heavy safe car.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles