2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Convertible shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- No trim specified for this review
- averaging 28.5 MPG on the highway
- can't get people to stop staring at me in the car or kids in little Jap cars to stop wanting to race
Purchased As New
A solid reliable car that is very cheap to maintain, insure and fun to drive. It has loads of power, great standard stereo/CD, handles like a dream and gets good fuel economy for a heavy safe car.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles