2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Convertible shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- No trim specified for this review
- There is not anything I need this car has not been able to do, city or highway !!
- Everybody wants to race....and snow is not the rear wheel drivers friend !!
Purchased As New
This Mustang we bought has the best handling of any car I have ever owned in my 51 years. Never have I felt the road through the steering wheel at any time.The comfort is great for a guy who has had his hip replaced, and the performance is outstanding, this pony has answered ever demand I have had. The reliability is unsurpassed, it has answered those calls as well....every time !! The appearance reminds me of the older '67-69 Mustangs that I still see out on the road. Unlike the 4 door Charger (4-doors on a Charger thats just stupid) and the butt ugly new Chevy Camaro that do NOT look like the older Camaro's at all (a insult)
This car rocks
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles