2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Deluxe Coupe shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- No trim specified for this review
- apperance, reliable, turning, sound quality, fast, great control, and much more.
- 17 mpg, insurence, super long intena, somewhat wide, not enough room.
Purchased As New
This was my first car and I love it. The turning on the car is great (on my car at least). The car is also a chick magnet and all my friends want to drive with me. The car can go fast but it is easy to control. I would recommend this car to beginners and expert drivers. There are many things that you can add to the car if you want to. It can also out drive an average cop car (just kidding). One of the biggest down sides is that you can only fit two people comfortably; however, if your friend want to ride in the car they will not care. Overall an amazing car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles