2008 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Premium Coupe shown
- $10,675 - $16,190
- No trim specified for this review
- accelaration, style, affordability
- handling is alittle on the numb side.
Purchased As New
The longer I own this car the more I love it. The price to performance ratio is hard to beat. The aftermarket support is unrivaled. Its tight on back seat leg room but the bucket seat comfort more than makes up for it. Still turns heads. Insurance and regularly scheduled maintenance is very affordable. No unscheduled maintenance so far. Gas mileage is surprisingly good even when driven fast. This truely is the "every man's sports car".
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles