2012 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Premium Coupe shown
- $17,072 - $26,132
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks, power, sporty feel
- Interior can be improved, ride is very stiff
Purchased As New
This is a cool car to own and drive. It has ample power and it does have grunt. The only problem I found was a very stuff ride. I mean, you can feel every rock on the road. The transmission notchy, and some you you have to make sure that you are engaged completely. But hey! its a muscle car and that's what you get...
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles