2012 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Premium Convertible shown
- $17,072 - $26,132
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks, power, sporty feel
- Interior can be improved, ride is very stiff
Purchased As New
This is a cool car to own and drive. It has ample power and it does have grunt. The only problem I found was a very stuff ride. I mean, you can feel every rock on the road. The transmission notchy, and some you you have to make sure that you are engaged completely. But hey! its a muscle car and that's what you get...
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles