2012 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Coupe shown
- $17,072 - $26,132
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the power, Comfort, and gas milage i get on it
- The transmission sometimes jults
Purchased As Used
This is my first mustang i have ever owned, its a dark blue with a racer strip on the side doors. it is my dream car, its every thing i ever wanted. i can tell you when i pull up into a parking lot at a store i do get looks from girls but dirty looks from there boyfriends haha hey its not my fault ....ok maybe it is haha. however overall this car is a must buy and i think its the best yet
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Mustang GT350 drops some camo
Now that we've poured over the 2015 Ford Mustang in its standard form, it's time to look ahe...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles