2012 Ford Mustang User Reviews
GT Premium Coupe shown
- $17,072 - $26,132
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy is great, excellent power for a v-6, comfortable ride
Purchased As New
Great car, I have 10000 trouble free miles, It runs far better than any other v-6 I have owned, Comfortable ride. Im getting 30mpg on the hignway and 27-28 in city. I like the style and retro look. Great car for the price. I highly recommend this car
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles