2012 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Coupe shown
- $17,072 - $26,132
- No trim specified for this review
- great clean lines, love the leather seats, and oh yes the performnce is supurb
- still needs a better manual shifter and telescoping steering wheel, the tonneau is aweful
Purchased As New
This Mustang is the best production Mustang to date sans the after market Roushes, and Shelbys. 412 hp out of the box- now thats what I'm talking about! Very smooth and powerful. The quality feeling from this Mustang is truly satisfying. That is to say that even though there are piles of after market add ons for it, it genuinely needs none of it. I love the fact that there are no fake scoops on the hood which in the past felt hoakey to me. Also, the clean tight fit of the rear spoiler is another great fininhing touch. I could drive this Mustang for hours unend, and am looking forward to a good road trip. I've owned my 2012 for 2 months now and am very pleased. Previous Mustangs are 1967 Fastback, 2003 GT Convertible.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles