2013 Ford Mustang User Reviews
V6 Coupe shown
- $22,200 - $42,200
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid performer, huge aftermarket, better than average fuel economy
- popular car
Purchased As New
The V6 equipped Mustang from 2011+ rides comfortably, is very affordable, and will run more quickly to 60 mph than most every other car on the road. It has classic good looks, though customizing is so easy with many aftermarket companies such as Americanmuscle.com I get 29 mpg driving to and from work each day. I love this car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles