2013 Ford Mustang User Reviews
- $22,200 - $42,200
- No trim specified for this review
- Styling inside and out is great. Performs great with a hint of a growl.
- Seat belt latch too low between the seat and console.
Purchased As New
I really like the modern retro theme of the interior. It just looks good by being understated but stylish.
The center stack controls with push buttons is easy and not distracting. You can also use the nav/radio/climate control touch screen for more detailed selections.
The car drives and handles very well.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Mustang also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Mustang
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles