2008 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $27,373 - $28,879
- No trim specified for this review
- IT isa ford, design is great, curves are smooth,
- NEEDS LARGER BREAK CALIBERS TO HANDLE THE EXTRA WEIGHT ... AND SO ON...
Dealer market up vehicle to 57k, not to include a gas guzzler tax of 1300.00 ,( All Star Ford) in denham springs,LA)) . Went out of state to get it cheaper. car is heavy and rear slips in turns, exceleration is semi delayed, bearly hear the super charger. But over all a great gas guzzler if you have the extra money to spend on gas alone....
20 out of 33 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles