2008 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $27,373 - $28,879
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome looks and power.Can be daily driven with comfort AND power.
- Needs a few rear end mods to eliminate traction and wheel hop issues.
Fantastic car that can make your everyday commute a thrill. Don't underestimate the power. What those who promote buying a 60's muscle car never say is that those cars are generally finicky, uncomfortable vehicles they hesitate to take out of the garage except for cruise night and to air out the stanky interiors. Hopefully, they don't need to stop quickly.
What makes a car like the GT500 so great is muscle car power combined with state of the art tech, safety and comfort.
I am appalled that Chevy Guy cannot spell "intellect". HaHa!
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles