2008 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $27,373 - $28,879
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent appearance and dash. vehicle is responsive and tight on corners
- Not the horsepower I would like for rural roads. Carbops. Top could be better too.
Nice try in the age of the pre green car. This is not like my 68 350GT convertible that snaps your head on the shift and unbelievable good differential. It is a nice looking car, more solid looking body wise than the older, far MORE AFFORDABLE model that Carroll Shelby composed. Would like to see a more pronounced roll bar and sleeker lines on the GT500 like the KR's of old. This vehicle has great brakes and is fairly responsive and certainly a good purchase if you don't argue about the purchase price. I am afraid the muscle car era is drawing quickly to a close though so enjoy this model while it lasts.
13 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles