2008 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $27,373 - $28,879
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent appearance and dash. vehicle is responsive and tight on corners
- Not the horsepower I would like for rural roads. Carbops. Top could be better too.
Nice try in the age of the pre green car. This is not like my 68 350GT convertible that snaps your head on the shift and unbelievable good differential. It is a nice looking car, more solid looking body wise than the older, far MORE AFFORDABLE model that Carroll Shelby composed. Would like to see a more pronounced roll bar and sleeker lines on the GT500 like the KR's of old. This vehicle has great brakes and is fairly responsive and certainly a good purchase if you don't argue about the purchase price. I am afraid the muscle car era is drawing quickly to a close though so enjoy this model while it lasts.
13 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles