2008 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $27,373 - $28,879
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks sharp and lots of power underneath the hood
- Stiff suspension and annoying speaker noice
Love the car and the overall performance. Only thing that bothers me is the stiff suspension. The speakers on the passenger side makes this annoying noice like something is rubbing the plastic cover. Ford would probably do better if they use a better speaker system. Overall, I would only trade this car for a GT500KR. My convertible is a keeper. She's definitely a head-turner and eye-catcher.
15 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles