2011 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $39,468 - $41,487
- No trim specified for this review
- Best HP for the dollar off the factory floor
- None - If this is not what your looking for, why would you buy it!
Purchased As New
It sit under the cover till i want to play. Best bang for the buck. It is fun to drive as is. If you want more, Their are lots of tuners or super snake to take care of your needs. Still lots cheeper than the ZR1 price tag.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles