2011 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $39,468 - $41,487
- No trim specified for this review
- Crazy fast! Awesome looks. Comfortable on trips. Sweet daily driver
- Two tanks of premium per week. $230 per month in gas.
Purchased As New
It is an awesome car in many ways but is lacking in other areas. Crazy fast and quick, comfy to drive daily and has a quality look and feel. On the downside the paint is crap for a $60,000 car. Paint overruns from metal to bumpers and when car flexed paint chipped off. Synch system is nice but loses its mind sometimes. And, good luck getting the car back into second gear at slow roll speed. I too, have owned exotics and this car is right up there. Have red with wide white stripes and added light bar and wind screen. People magnet - kids love it, old ladies love it! One of my favorites to have owned.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles