2012 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $31,194 - $31,564
- No trim specified for this review
- That engine! The sound of the V8 and the supercharger. Looks. Value. Did I mention the engine?
- Don't buy it for a 300 mile highway drive. But 299 will still make you grin.
Purchased As New
I've always tended to German. Porsche 911, Audi RS4 (the most refined and best all round car I ever owned) and test driven lots. There is nothing close to the value and excitement of this car.
This from a review of the original cobra captures the new quite nicely.
"There's nothing nice about a Cobra. It's stripped down to it's essentials - a big engine, a small car, and 4 wide tires trying to keep the whole business on the pavement. It's loud, shakes, shudders and bucks. it makes your arms tired and your feet hot. You nearly crash about once every 10 minutes. It's so damn wonderful that you just can't believe it!"
Except that this car also has sat radio and nav, nice trim, a measure of practicality and you can buy it without robbing banks.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles